Fast, low noise external mobile USB 3.0 hard drive. USB 3.0 - the latest standard, providing ultra fast data transfer speed (up to 5Gbit/s)
Whether you are a professional or home user, these days it is essential to be able to carry your valuable data anywhere with you. Ultra compact, easy-to-use and secure, this USB 3.0 powered portable hard drive makes transporting and sharing data easier than ever. Simply plug it into any computer’s USB port and take your spreadsheets, documents, movies, photo’s or music anywhere you go. The perfect travel companion !
Need to expand your notebook, PC or Mac with a high capacity drive? Don’t want annoying noises while working? No problem, The Freecom Mobile Drive Classic 3.0 has no cooling fan, which ensures quiet operation at all times !
Need a hard drive but want to be trendy as well? The Freecom Mobile Drive Classic 3.0 has a stylish black design. It will look perfect next to your netbook or notebook !
- Ultra-compact size, ideal for use with a netbook or a notebook
- USB powered, no power adapter needed
- Excellent value for money
- No cooling fan, ensures quiet operation
- The easiest way to add and manage extra storage capacity
- Including Nero BackItUp & Burn Software
- Hot swappable, no need to turn off your computer
- No additional drivers or software needed to install the drive
- High quality, sleek design
- Only 11.5 x 7.6 x 1.5 cm, easy to take with you
- Two years manufacturers warranty, free helpdesk support
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS FREECOM MOBILE DRIVE CLASSIC 3.0:
CAPACITY: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, 5TB
INTERFACES: USB 3.0, can also be connected to USB 2.0
HARD DRIVE TYPE: 2.5” SATA, low noise, low power consumption
DATA TRANSFER SPEED: Max. 5000 Mbit/s (USB 3.0)
POWER REQUIREMENTS: Power provided by the USB port
WEIGHT: 140 g
DIMENSIONS: 11.5 x 7.6 x 1.2 cm (500GB, 1TB & 2TB) 11.5 x 7.6 x 1.5 cm (3TB, 4TB, 5TB)
MTBF: 50000 P.O.H.
ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS: Operating temperature: 10? C / 35? C, Storage temperature: -20? C / 70? C
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
PC: Intel or AMD CPU, 1.6GHz or higher, 512MB RAM, 2GB free hard drive space, available USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port, Windows XP SP2/ Vista
MAC: PowerPC G5 or Intel Mac, 512MB RAM, 2GB free hard drive space, available USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port, Mac OS X v. 10.4.8 or higher
Drives that are 2TB or under are formatted in FAT32 allowing them to operate immediately on Windows and Mac OSx. Drives above 2TB are formatted in NTFS which is compatible for Windows systems but require Mac users to reformat the drive to HFS+ to make them fully compatible with Mac OSx operating systems. HFS+ formatting can be applied by using the Freecom VHD Formatter which is on the drive.
** When connected to USB 2.0, the data transfer speed will be according to USB 2.0 specification.
- Freecom Mobile Drive Classic 3.0 (FAT-32 pre formatted)
- USB connection cable
- Manual & Software preloaded on the drive
- Quick Install Guide